Frame Assembly

dsc00001.jpg (340089 bytes)dsc00002.jpg (338682 bytes)dsc00003.jpg (335150 bytes)dsc00004.jpg (353987 bytes)dsc00005.jpg (95395 bytes)

dsc00006.JPG (76624 bytes)dsc00007.JPG (84150 bytes)dsc00008.JPG (81710 bytes)Dsc00009.jpg (86153 bytes)Dsc00010.jpg (87528 bytes)

Dsc00011.jpg (102565 bytes)Dsc00012.jpg (95250 bytes)Dsc00013.jpg (117031 bytes)Dsc00014.jpg (104429 bytes)Dsc00015.jpg (106974 bytes)

Dsc00016.jpg (102085 bytes)Dsc00017.JPG (94651 bytes)Dsc00018.JPG (84678 bytes)Dsc00019.JPG (79212 bytes)Dsc00020.JPG (97430 bytes)

Dsc00021.JPG (85098 bytes)DSC00022.JPG (101892 bytes)DSC00023.JPG (88680 bytes)DSC00024.JPG (103318 bytes)DSC00025.JPG (97981 bytes)

DSC00026.JPG (90991 bytes)DSC00027.JPG (103986 bytes)DSC00028.JPG (111043 bytes)DSC00029.JPG (93772 bytes)

I started the assembly process and hit a snag as I discovered
that I had ordered both inner and outer tie rod ends but received
four inner and no outer tie rod ends. Oh well just more stuff to buy.
I have finnaly finished bending and installing the fuel lines for the
Holley Commander 950 fuel injection system. I have ordered some exhaust
pipes and just waiting on the UPS guy to deliver them. I hope to get the
Olds engine started soon, as it has been sitting for almost 2 years.

Up ] Wreck ] Front clip ] Old Engine ] Cab ] Frame ] Frame Painting ] [ Frame Assembly ] Rearend ] Exhaust ] New Engine ] Cab Repair ]